We have attained the maximum satisfaction of our clients by offering an appreciable assortment of SS Angle. These angles are used in structural fabrication projects exposed to corrosive environments, such as acidic, chemical, and salt water environments. We employ advance machines and quality approved SS to manufacture SS Angle, in accordance with industry set norms and standards. In addition, we offer these angles in qualitative packaging to avoid damage during transportation.
- Corrosion resistant
- Durable finish
- Long lasting
- Minimum Size: 25 X 25
- Minimum Thickness: 3mm
- Lenght: -5 to 12 Mtrs
Our range of angles, channels, flat bars, solid sections is available at specific sizes as desired by our clients. We have capability to offer these as per the requirements of our clients at very competitive rates.includes Anchor Chains, Mild Steel Chain, Alloy Steel Chains and Multi Leg Chain Slings.
- Stainless steel (300 & 400 Series, 904L etc), Carbon Steel, Mild Steel
- Copper, Brass, Aluminum, Hast Alloy, Titanium, Monel, Inconel, Nickel, etc
- Duplex Steel: - UNS 31803, UNS32205, UNS 32750, UNS 32760
- Specification: - ASTM, AISI, ASME, DIN, UNS etc
- Angles: - In stainless Steel Grades Minimum 25mm X 25mm & thickness 3mmthk
- Channels : - In stainless Steel Grades Minimum 75 X 35 & 5mmthk
- Flats: - In Stainless Steel Grade, Sizes: - minimum 25mm Width & 3mmthk