Stainless Steel Round Bars
- Size : 1 mm to 300 mm Round, Hex and Square
- Grades : ASTM A276, ASTM A479, ASTM A-182, 304, 304L etc.
Stainless Steel Black Bars
Product Details :
- Size Range : 120mm X 120mm, 140mm X 140mm160mm X 160mm,200mm X 200mm and 225 X 225 mm
- Supply Condition : As Cast, Spot Ground, Fully Ground
- Grade (AISI) : AISI 410, 416, 420, 430, 430F, 431, 440A/B/C, 17-4ph
- Also available: 201, 202, 302, 303, 304, 304L, 309S, 310S, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 317L, 321
Stainless Steel Bright Bars
- Size Range : 4 mm to 24 mm. Dia (1/8" to15/16" Dia)
- Process : Annealed, Cold Drawn, Centre less Ground & Polished
- Grades : 303, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 321, 410, 416, 420 & its equivalent
Stainless Steel Bars
- Stainless steel : ASTM / ASME SA 276 TP 304 , 304L , 309S etc.
- Duplex Steel : ASTM / ASME SA 276 UNS NO. S 31803 , S 32205 , S 32550 , S 32750 , S 32760.
Stainless Steel Flat Bar
Our quality stock of Stainless Steel Flat Bar undergoes numerous high-tech production processes. This is done to ensure exceptional uniformity in the product quality. In addition, these procedures also make sure that the flat bars have highest level of resistance against corrosion. These flat bars have numerous applications owing to their versatility such as architectural moldings, kitchen equipment, welding components, desalination plants, bridges and storage tanks.
Stainless Steel Hexagon Bar
This Stainless Steel Hexagon Bar is extensively used in a wide range of chemical equipment, heat exchangers, aerospace parts, tanks and marine equipment. Highly machinable, these hexagon bars offer excellent weldability and corrosion resistance in various environments. Made by using supreme quality stainless steel, these hexagon bars offer the greatest strength and salt water corrosion resistance. These hexagon bars are available for clients in a wide range of dimensions.
Stainless Steel Square Bars
These Stainless Steel Square Bars are extensively used in a variety of applications such as framework, braces, supports, shafts, axels, marine and food. We offer these square bars to clients in a wide range of dimensions and lengths to fulfill their diverse application requirements. Made of best quality stainless steel, these bars are suitable for food grade applications. These are corrosion free and can resist extreme working conditions including high temperatures and pressures.
Stainless Steel Electrodes
These Stainless Steel Electrodes are specially developed for use in high temperature welding applications. Widely used in petrochemical, construction and engineering industry, these electrodes are ideal for food grade applications. Offer highest resistance to cracking and excellent vertical welding characteristic, our complete stock is offered to clients in various grades and dimensions.
Stainless Steel Threaded Rod
This Stainless Steel Threaded Rod is extensively used in applications where excellent corrosion resistance along with strength is required. These are specially designed for use in a variety of applications including contracting, plumbing and maintenance works. In addition, these threaded rods are also used to join together and stabilize objects and structures made of wood, metal and concrete.
Stainless Steel Square Tube
Our wide range of Stainless Steel Square Tube is widely used in a variety of structural applications, frame works and other fabrication and construction projects. Lighter in weight as compared to alloy tubes, these are highly preferred for use in fabrication where weight is a concern. Our clients can get these square tubes from us in varied dimensions and lengths as per their exact needs.
Mild Steel Round Bar