Product Details :
- Thread Types: Metric & UNC
- Length: 1 to 6Mtr Or 3â to 12â Feet
- Standards: DIN: - 975/ 976, ASTM A 193/ A320
- Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, High Nickel Alloys.
- Size Range : M3 to M65 or 1/8â to 2-1/2â
- Stainless Steel Grade : 303, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 316TI, 317L, 316S33, 316S13, 321, 2205, 2507,High Nickel & Moly Base ETC.
Stainless Steel Wire
- SS Grade : 304, 304L,316, 316L, 316LN Etc.
- Special Grade : Duplex Steel (2507, 2205, 329L), Stainless Steel 17-4 PH (630 Gr.) Etc.
- Finishing : Bright, Polish & Black
- In Form of : Round, Square, Hex (A/F), Rectangle, Wire (Coil Form) Etc.
- Hardness for Wire ; Soft, Hard, Half Hard Etc.
Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes
- S.S. Seamless Pipes / Tubes : 1/4" NB to 16" NB
- SS Grade : ASTM A-312, ASTM A-213, ASTM A-269
Forged Pipe Fittings
- Forged Size : 1/8â N.B upto 24â N.B in 3000#, 6000#, 9000#
- Grade : ASTM, AISI, ASME, DIN, UNS etc
- Socket Weld (Forged) Types : 45 Deg & 90 Deg Elbow, Equal Tee, Unequal Tee, Eccentric & Concentric Reducer, Nipple, Coupling, Crosses, Caps, Weldolets, Sockolets, Threadolets
Stainless Steel Tube Fittings
- Size : ¼â O.D up to 4â O.D
- Types : Socket weld (Forged): - Connectors, Reducers, Union, Tube Caps, Adapter, Branch, Elbow, Tee, Tube Ferrule, Reducing Elbow, Reducing Tee, Tube Plug, Reducing Union, Union Crosses, etc
- Standards : ASTM A182 F304/ 304L/ 304H/ 316/ 316L/ 317/ 317L/ 321/ 310/ 347/ 904L
- Types : Slip-on, blind, lap joint, ring joint, long weld-neck
- Sizes : 1/2 NB to 24 NB
- Class : 150#, 300#, 400#, 600#, 900#, 1500# & 2500#
Stainless Steel Forged Pipe Fittings
- Stainless Steel: ASTM A 312, A 213, A 213 etc.
- Type: 202, 304, 304L, 304, 304H, 316, 316L etc.
Stainless Steel Elbow
- Type : Elbows, Tees , Reducer, Stubend, Unions, Caps, Nipples Couplings, Elbowlets, Weldolets etc.
- Stainless Steel Material : ASTM A403 WP304 / WP304L / WP316 / WP316L / 316 Ti / 321 / 310 / 347 / 904L
- Thickness : SCH5S / SCH10S / SCH40S / SCH80S / SCH 160S
Stainless Steel Nuts
- Material Grade : Stainless Steel A2-70, A4-70, A2-80, A4-80
- Size Range: M4 to M16
- Length : M4 M5 (up to 70mm) M6 -M16 (Up to 160mm)
Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings
These Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings are best known for their heat resistance, creep strength and tensile strength. Machined and fabricated to meet your diverse piping requirements, these pipes fittings exhibit excellent corrosion resistance in a wide range of atmospheric environments. Highly appreciated for their good machining properties, these pipe fittings have excellent weldability. These are high in demand in architectural railings and food processing equipments.
This Filler Wire provides good corrosion and wear resistance. Widely used for welding a wide range of metals and alloys, the deposit metal with this wire is resistant to corrosion. We offer this filler to clients in different grades to meet their diverse application requirements. Before the final dispatch in market, this filler is stringently tested on various standard quality parameters like durability and strength.
Stainless Steel Elbow Pipe
This Stainless Steel Elbow Pipe is offered to clients in varied specifications including 45 degree and 90 degree angles. Widely used for changing the direction of liquid flow in pipelines, these elbow pipes are sturdy in designs. Come with threaded ends for tight connections, these elbow pipe fittings are specially made of best quality stainless steel for use in water supply and food and chemical industry.
Stainless Steel Butt Weld Fittings
These are manufactured using seamless pipes and tubes by hot or cold intrusion, forming and machining process. Available for clients in all standard sizes and grades to meet their exact needs, these fittings are finished with hot dipped galvanized, epoxy & electro polish coating. These fittings are extensively used for a wide range of pipeline installation works in industries. We offer these butt weld fittings to clients at competitive prices.
Stainless Steel Threaded Fittings
These Stainless Steel Threaded Fittings are specially designed to meet diverse working conditions. These threaded fittings provide permanent welded connections for critical applications. Our wide range of threaded fittings is extensively used in various applications such as domestic water supply, fire protection equipments and industrial cooling water systems. These threaded fittings are available for clients in varied pressure ratings. Our entire range is highly acclaimed for its accurate dimensions and heat resistance.
Seamless Butt Weld Fittings
Seamless Butt Weld Fittings are high in demand in various process industries for installing pipelines. Made by using supreme quality metal alloys in complete compliance with the industry standards, these butt weld fittings are high in demand for their leak proof designs and wear resistance. We offer these fittings to clients in a wide range of dimensions and pressure ratings to meet their diverse application requirements.
Butt Welding Fitting
Our wide range of Butt Welding Fitting is best known for its rugged design. The unique design of these fittings offers high stability and rigidity, eliminating the potential leak path. The body of the fitting is made using corrosion resistant metal alloy in strict tandem with the industry standards. These fittings ensure uninterrupted flow of water and other fluids through the pipelines.
Socket Weld Pipe Fittings
The Socket Weld Pipe Fittings are widely used for continuous flow of water and other fluids. We offer these pipe fittings to clients in varied dimensions and finishes to meet their exact needs. Made of supreme quality materials, these pipe fittings feature rugged construction. It is best known for its superior corrosion resistance and high tensile strength. It is extensively used in the most demanding industries owing to its ability to bear extreme temperatures and pressures.
Stainless Steel Threaded Rods
Stainless Steel Bolts
Monel 400 Seamless Pipe
Monel k500 Pipe
Monel k500 Pipe
Stainless Steel Forgings
Stainless Steel Forgings
Stainless Steel Shackle