- Nickel Alloys: UNS no. 2200, 2201, 4400, 6600, 6025, 6045, 8800, 8810, 8811, 8330, 8825, 8020, 8925, 8926, 8367,10001, 10665, 10629, 10675, 10276, 6455, 6022, 6007, 6985, 6030, 10003, 6002, 6625, 6230, 30556, 6059, 8031.
- Non-Ferrous Metals: Monel, Nickel, Inconel, Hast alloy, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Titanium, Tantalum, Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, Cupro- Nickel etc
Syphon Tube is generally a pipe that allows liquid to flow from the higher level to the lower level. These tubes are extensively used in agriculture lands for irrigation to transfer water over a barrier. These tubes can be easily relocated from one bay or field to another as the required water level is reached. Our wide range is offered to clients in different lengths and diameters.
Our wide range of Monel Rod is available for clients in various grades and dimensions to meet their diverse requirements. Widely used for a large variety of general construction and industrial applications, these rods are high in demand for general structures, flanging & forming, atmospheric corrosion resistance products, shipbuilding, boilers & pressure vessels, oil & gas equipments, pipeline manufacturing, and various engineering applications. These rods can easily sustain the most demanding working conditions.
Aluminum Siphon Tubes
- Type: - Stainless steel 304 & 316 Gr. in U type, Trumpet Type (Pigtail & Coil Type)
- Grade: 304, 316, P-22, P-11, P-91
Stainless Steel Coils
- Thickness : 1 mm to 200 mm
- GRADES : 304, 410, 410S, 409, 409L, 430, 430TI, 420, 304L, 309, 310, 310S, 316, 316L,321, 904L,
- Type : Seamless / ERW / Welded/ Fabricated
- Grades: * Monel 400 (UNS No. N04400). * Monel 500 (UNS No. N05500)
Stainless Steel Circle
- Thickness : 0.5mm to 100mm
- Max diameter : 3000 mm
Stainless Steel Blanks
- 300 series - 304, 304L, 321, 316, 316L, 317L, 310
- 400 series - 409, 409M, 410, 410S, 430 We can provide you the material as per your requirement, size & grade
- Types; Elbow, Tee, Reducer, Return Bends, Stub-Ends, Cap, Collar, Cross and Insert
- Size: 1/4"NB to 32"NB [Seamless & Welded]
Stainless Steel ERW Pipes
- S.S. Welded Pipes / Tubes : 1/4" NB to 20" NB
- Grades : TP-304, 304L, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 309, 310, 321.
Stainless Steel Pipes
- Grades of stainless steel :ASTM/ ASME SA 312 GR. TP 304 , 304l , 304h, 309s ,309h , 310s, 310h , 316 , 316ti , 316h , 316 ln , 317 , 317l , 321 , 321h , 347 , 347 h , 904l . ASTM / ASME SA 358 Cl 1 & Cl 3 GR . 304 , 304l , 304h, 309s ,309h , 310s, 310h , 316 , 316h , 321 , 321h , 347 .
- Tensile Strength Mpa, (Min) : 515,485,380,430,450,700 Max
Stainless Steel Welded Pipes
- OD: 3/8" NB (17.2mm) to 8" NB (219.1mm)
- Thickness: NB size in schedule 5, 10S & 40S
Carbon Steel Pipes
These Carbon Steel Pipes are highly resistant to extreme temperatures. Feature excellent machinability, these pipes ensure uninterrupted and smooth flow of water and other fluids. We offer these pipes to clients in all standard sizes and dimensions to meet their exact needs. Leak proof in designs, these pipes are easy to install and chemical resistant. We offer these pipes to clients at competitive prices.
Stainless Steel Tubes
- Tube : 6.35 mm OD to 168.30 mm OD)
- Pipe : 1/8" NB to 6" NB
Alloy Steel Pipes
- Alloy steel : ASTM A335GR P1, P5, P9, P11, P22 and P91
- Available a size of up to 24" NB