- Nickel Alloys : UNS no. 2200, 2201, 4400,
6600, 6230, 30556, 6059, 8031 etc.
Metals : Monel, Nickel, Inconel, Hast alloy, Copper, Brass, Bronze,
Titanium, Tantalum etc.
- M.O.C : SS304, SS316, Carbon Steel AND P22
- End Connection : SS304, SS316, Carbon Steel AND P22
- Rating : Up to 210 Kg / Cm²
- Standards : ASTM / ASME SB 163 / 165
- Grades : Monel 400 (UNS No. N04400), Monel 500 (UNS No. N05500)
- Type : Seamless / ERW / Welded/ Fabricated
- Form : Round, Square, Rectangular, Hydraulic etc.
Stainless Steel Coils
- Thickness : 1 mm to 200 mm
- Grades : 304, 410, 410S, 409, 409L, 430, 430TI, 420, 304L etc.
Stainless Steel Blanks
- 300 series - 304, 304L, 321, 316, 316L, 317L, 310
- 400 series - 409, 409M, 410, 410S, 430
Stainless Steel Circle
- Grade : AISI 201,202,304,304L,316,316L,310,310S,409,410,420 etc.
- Max diameter : 3000 mm
- Thickness : 0.5mm to 100mm Thick
- Types : Elbow, Tee, Reducer, Return Bends, Stub-Ends, Cap, Collar, Cross and Insert
- Size : 1/4"NB to 32"NB [Seamless & Welded]
Stainless Steel ERW Pipes
- S.S. Welded Pipes / Tubes : 1/4" NB to 20" NB
- Grades : TP-304, 304L, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 309, 310, 321.
Stainless Steel Pipes
- Grades of stainless steel : ASTM/ ASME SA 312 GR. TP 304 , 304l etc.
- Tensile Strength Mpa, (Min) : 515,485,380,430,450,700 Max
Stainless Steel Welded Pipes
- OD : 3/8" NB (17.2mm) to 8" NB (219.1mm)
- Thickness : NB size in schedule 5, 10S & 40S
Stainless Steel Tubes
- Tube : 6.35 mm OD to 168.30 mm OD)
- Pipe : 1/8" NB to 6" NB
Alloy Steel Pipes
- Alloy steel : ASTM A335GR P1, P5, P9, P11, P22 and P91
- Available a size of up to 24" NB
Our wide range of Monel Rod is available for clients in various grades and dimensions to meet their diverse requirements. Widely used for a large variety of general construction and industrial applications, these rods are high in demand for general structures, flanging & forming, atmospheric corrosion resistance products, shipbuilding, boilers & pressure vessels, oil & gas equipments, pipeline manufacturing, and various engineering applications. These rods can easily sustain the most demanding working conditions.
Carbon Steel Pipes
These Carbon Steel Pipes are highly resistant to extreme temperatures. Feature excellent machinability, these pipes ensure uninterrupted and smooth flow of water and other fluids. We offer these pipes to clients in all standard sizes and dimensions to meet their exact needs. Leak proof in designs, these pipes are easy to install and chemical resistant. We offer these pipes to clients at competitive prices.
Stainless Steel Chain
Stainless steel chain is rust-proof, durable and tough. It is perfect for industrial or general purposes. Also, it shows excellent grade stainless steel and high quality finish. There is a range of sizes, types and specifications.