Taking the advantage of our sophisticated infrastructure facilities, we are engaged in manufacturing and offering a remarkable range of Stainless Steel Threaded Fasteners. These fasteners are used for gripping the pipes with the flanges or connectors. Precisely designed at our state of the art machining facility, our SS Threaded Fasteners are made using quality brass procured from authentic vendors of the market. To meet the diverse needs of the clients, we offer these fasteners in different length and thickness.
Features of Stainless Steel Threaded Fasteners:
- High mechanical strength
- Seamless finish
- Corrosion proof coating
Stainless Steel Threaded Fasteners Specifications:
- Material : Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloy, Duplex Steel, Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel & Mild Steel.
- Material Grade : A2, A4, A2-80, A4-80, 304, 316 B8 (class 1 & 2), B8M (class 1 & 2)
- Size Range : From M3 to M24 1/4" to 1"
- Length : 1mts., 3 mts., 6 mts., 3 feet, 12 feet or any special length
- Thread type : Metric (DIN 13-15 & ANSI B1.13M) UNC (ANSI B1.1)
- End : Type A and Type B (Chamfered)
- Standards : DIN 975/976, ANSI B1.1